Dating can be a rollercoaster of emotions. Finding the right person, dealing with the ups and downs, and navigating through all the expectations and fears can be overwhelming. That`s why a funny dating contract might be just what the doctor ordered.
Sure, signing a contract might seem like a buzzkill, but hear me out. A funny dating contract can actually be a great way to set boundaries, establish expectations, and inject a bit of humor into the dating process.
So, what should be included in a funny dating contract? Well, that`s up to you and your partner, but here are a few ideas to get you started:
1. The « crazy ex » clause: Let`s face it, we`ve all had a crazy ex or two. In your dating contract, you can agree to be honest about any lingering baggage from past relationships and promise not to bring any drama into your current one.
2. The « no ghosting » pledge: Ghosting is the worst, and it`s unfortunately become all too common in the dating world. Agree to be upfront and honest with each other, even if it means having difficult conversations.
3. The « social media boundaries » section: Social media can be a minefield when it comes to dating. Agree to keep certain aspects of your relationship private and resist the urge to post every little detail on Instagram.
4. The « punctuality promise »: No one likes waiting around for their date to show up. Promise to be on time and communicate if you`re running late.
5. The « pet peeve prevention » pact: We all have pet peeves that can drive us crazy. In your dating contract, you can agree to avoid certain behaviors that might bug each other, whether it`s leaving the toilet seat up or chewing with your mouth open.
Of course, a funny dating contract isn`t meant to be taken too seriously. It`s just a lighthearted way to acknowledge some of the common issues that come up in relationships and set expectations from the get-go.
So, how do you go about making a funny dating contract? Well, you can make it as formal or informal as you like. You could write it out and sign it like a real contract, or you could just have a casual conversation over dinner.
Remember, the most important thing is that you and your partner are on the same page about what you want and expect from each other. And if you can have a few laughs along the way, even better.
In conclusion, a funny dating contract can be a great way to inject some humor and set expectations in your relationship. So why not give it a try? Who knows, it might just be the secret to a successful and enjoyable dating life.