Payez votre commande en 4 X  à partir de 75 € d'achat !

Non classé

Procurement and Contract Management Online Courses in India

Procurement and contract management are critical aspects of any business or organization. The success of a company relies heavily on its ability to manage contracts effectively and procure goods and services efficiently. In today`s digital age, online courses have become a popular option for individuals looking to upskill or upgrade their knowledge. In India, there are various online courses available for procurement and contract management. In this article, we will discuss some of the popular courses available in India and their benefits.

1. Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIMB)

IIMB offers a certificate program in procurement management that aims to teach participants the latest techniques and concepts in procurement. The program is designed for professionals working in procurement or supply chain management and covers topics such as strategic sourcing, supplier evaluation, contract management, and negotiation. The course is a blend of online and offline modes, with 80% of the program conducted online, and the remaining 20% delivered in the form of a campus visit.

2. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IITD)

IITD offers an executive program in contract management, which is designed for professionals working in the contracts domain in both the public and private sectors. The program covers topics such as contract formation, performance, and disputes, as well as the legal aspects of contracts. The course is delivered virtually, with online lectures, case studies, and peer-to-peer discussions.

3. National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR)

NICMAR offers an online course in procurement management, which covers the entire supply chain process, from vendor identification to contract management and negotiations. The course is ideal for procurement professionals, supply chain managers, and those involved in procurement-related activities. The program is conducted entirely online, with virtual lectures, group discussions, and case studies.

4. Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)

CII offers a certificate course in procurement and contract management, which aims to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the procurement and contracting landscape. The program covers topics such as procurement strategy, risk management, contract administration, and negotiation. The course is delivered through a mix of virtual and classroom sessions, with expert trainers providing hands-on training.

Benefits of online courses in procurement and contract management

Online courses offer flexibility and convenience, allowing participants to learn at their own pace and from any location. Online courses are also cost-effective, as they eliminate the need for travel and accommodation expenses. Additionally, online courses offer a wide range of courses to choose from, giving participants the opportunity to access the best programs offered by leading institutions.


Procurement and contract management are essential aspects of any business, and it is critical to have a skilled and knowledgeable workforce in place. Online courses offer a convenient and cost-effective way to upskill individuals and keep them abreast of the latest developments in the field. With a wide range of courses available in India, professionals can choose the one that best suits their needs and career goals.